A while in the making and now it’s here.
The team at ARPQ wanted to serve you better and we think our new website is a good start.
Our theme for 2022 is better communication with our members and potential members.
Our new website has all your old favorites …
- Our advocacy page talks about our advocacy and consultative work and contains a list of our recent efforts that you can see here.
- Our resources page which has links to all the “Right Where you Live” fact sheets. Also, on our resources page we have a list of links to handy forms used under the Manufactured Homes (Residential Parks) Act 2003, and some additional resources and documents you may find useful.
- Easy links to our current newsletters and back issues can also be found on our new Bulletins page.
and some new helpful and informative features …
- An improved news article section, see our new bulletins page here, for more regular sharing of information. We intend that we will be posting several information pieces each month for you to find on this page. Articles will be a mix of meaty case studies, informational special bulletins, newsletters, and news and opinion articles which we hope will keep you up to date.
- Expanded user capabilities including the ability to apply and pay your membership online, see our online membership application for individuals here. We also have an online application for associations as well; read all about memberships on our memberships page here.
Along with our new website we will be posting more on Facebook to coincide with our new regular posting on our website and our Facebook will be a great way for you, our members, and others to communicate with us.
After you have had a look around our new website, we invite you to please pop on over to our Facebook page at facebook.com/ARPQLD and let us know what you think of our update.
Here’s to putting the joy back into manufactured home ownership.
Your ARPQ Committee – 21 April 2022