Special General Meeting – 10 am Tuesday 13th December 2022
A MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT:
The Management Committees of both Associated Residential Parks Queensland Inc. (ARPQ) and Manufactured Home Owners Association Inc. (MHOA) have agreed and resolved to recommend to their members that the two Associations should amalgamate and form one new organisation.
The rationale used in arriving at this decision is attached for your information.
To achieve this merger we have now called a Special General Meeting of ARPQ members on Tuesday 13th December 2022 to approve the following:-
- Pass a motion agreeing to the proposed merger.
- Agree to a name for the new Association.
- Agree on a constitution for the new entity subject to approval by the Office of Fair Trading
- Elect an Interim Committee to manage the new Association until such time as a duly elected Committee can be formed
A Notice calling the Special General Meeting is attached along with a Proxy Form.
Roger Marshall, ARPQ Committee President
17 November 2022
Access the documents below:
Click the green button to read, download or print the “Notice of Special general Meeting” with agenda and proxy voting form.
HOW TO VOTE:
You may vote on the 4 motions by either of the following means:
- Attend the Special General Meeting at Bethania Community Centre and vote in person
- Fill out the attached Proxy Form and email to the ARPQ Secretary at email@example.com or post to ARPQ P.O. Box 1124, Park Ridge, Qld. 4125; to be received prior to the commencement of the meeting.
ONLY financial members of ARPQ are eligible to vote
on the resolutions put to the meeting.
If you haven’t renewed your membership 2022-23
and would like the opportunity to vote on merging the two associations,
Click here to renew your membership:
or contact our membership member on (07) 3040 2344.
Not a member then Click here to Join